Saturday 9 June 2012

Products - The CG Method (Curly Girl Method)






Hey Girlies, I finally received my products today and I am exciteddddddddd. I just can't wait to try the CG Method. My hair type is 4C and so there is no curl definition with this type of hair. I can never do and wash and go like most persons do with 4A,4B,or3 type hair. My hair just would not curl.

Anywaysssss, Let's check out the products that I got.
Conditioners - VO5  Strawberry and Cream Conditioner with Soy Milk - This product smells great, its cheap and guess what it contains BIOTIN. Now we all know the benefits of BIOTIN. I really like this product. Although it makes my hair smells like ice cream, I don't mind because I really like ice cream but can't eat it - have to stay away from diary products. I also bought the SUAVE NATURALS Coconut Conditioner. I really like the smell ummmmmmmmmmmm. I actually bought this product last week and I can say that my hair feels softer and moisturized after using these products.  2 Thumbs up!!!!!




 I got the JAMAICAN BLACK CASTOR OIL. After checking the reviews on this product, I am convinced that this product is going to work miracles on my edges. So, lets wait and see. I also got the ECO STYLER OLIVE OIL GEL. I do not like putting gel on my hair but if this is going to make my hair curl then I am down with it.......

HICKS TRANSFORMATION EDGES - to tame my rough edges and SHEA MOISTURE CURL ENHANCING SMOOTHIE - this product has all the natural good stuff and it smells greattttttttttttttt. I always like my hair smelling great. It contains neem oil, shea butter, coconut oil, silk protein,avocado oil, glycerin,carrot seed oil,vitamin E, pro-vitamin B-5 etc. it provides moisture, body and shine.........Can't wait to try this product!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment